How do you survive socio-economically and manage to finance non-donation TZM activism?

Anyone can contribute to this discussion of course, this is just my opinoin. MrBeast is shallow clickbait entertainment and is not a usable model for a social/educational movement. Peter Joseph isn’t a rich man, yet he brought about all this. And no, I’m not saying we should all become skilled film creators. You should check what you personally already can do based on your skills, time and budget. And even with limited time and money you can be effective.

With that said, activism is really not that expensive. For example I host 2 TZM websites, one of them is this forum the other one is the TZM NL page. It costs less than 10 euro per month and has thousands of visitors each month.

But also without IT skills, walking down the street with a TZM shirt also helps. Placing some stickers at popular places gets the job done as well. Attend local activism events that align with TZM and talk about our movement is basically free as well. The focus of a TZM chapter is local, and that is clever, because it’s easy and cheap. If we aim to become MrBeast-like, then we’ll fail, get demotivated and give up. I’m sure many want to become like MrBeast, but there is only one. I guess that says it all. It’s not easy, especially for what we try to achieve.

In any case, please check out the chapters guide for more advice and suggestions. Activism can really be cheap and effective. We don’t need a MrBeast. Sure, it will help, but at this stage we should celebrate that even the basics of TZM activism is done. Which seems to be just a handful of people, worldwide.

1 Like