Confused on how to create new chapter

Hi @md_azizul_bari, welcome to the forum! :tada:

The documentation in #pdf format can indeed be out of date. I’ve updated those topics with a warning about this. Thanks for pointing this out. The best solution would be of course to update these docs, but we don’t have access to the source material (i.e. the original document that was used to export the PDF).

That email address is likely not monitored anymore. It’s best to direct your question in Support, your instincts were correct to do so :slight_smile:

The first step is indeed to check if there are already active members in your area. That Twitter account you found is likely still connected to an email address of someone. Did you already sent that person a message? Otherwise, feel free to create a new social-media account wherever you think that may be (can also be on multiple platforms such as Reddit, Instagram, Facebook, etc.).

That’s already a great start! And you’ve come to the right place where we can help you set these things up. When you setup this website, please make sure you use an open-source CMS that has support for RSS. That way you can automate your activism better.

What made you believe you cannot support TVP anymore? Did they mention something like that to you? As far as I know, you can still support TVP.

But let’s get to what you’re really asking here, you want to start a chapter. In a nutshell, let’s try these few steps.

1. If you haven’t done so, please first check this introduction page, mainly the orientation guide video
  2. Create your social(s)
  3. Leave an introduction about your chapter with the URLs in the the introduction thread, then I’ll add you to the map as well and create a forum group

After that we can assist you with setting up your website as well. We have a big @it-team that can help you out.

1 Like