The-Zeitgeist-Movement-Chat-Bot-Cody: Ask questions about TZM Books

On some unrelated note, I tried to include a transcription of a video for testing.
And it actually seems to work.

Pure text transcriptions without timeline tags seem to work better than .srt files.
I think it is possible to get recent into the knowledgebase through TZM videos and their transcriptions. But that’s a lot of work for now. There are so many videos.

Potentials for the future upgrade to the Knowledgebase:

4 Likes

Nice! These are indeed great sources to enhance the accuracy of the answers. Keep up the quality of those sources and this will be super amazing for the movement!

1 Like

These will also be cool to add (if not done so already)

3 Likes

Thanks, these are already considered, and to top it all:
The answers from the Knowledgebase are not restricted to English language only.
I tried lithuanian language and as obscure as it is, it’s not that horrible of an answer.
Certaintly does not feel like a Google Translate answer and is better.

However, the lithuanian terminology is quite old and less recent as you would expect.
Introducing some kind of language packs would increase accuracy for more fashionable and natural answers with less terminology inaccuracy.

1 Like

1 Like

I tried asking the chatbot in Spanish, and it works perfectly. This will be great for speakers of languages where all the material hasn’t been translated yet. :partying_face:

1 Like

In the Spanish version, we have included this text:

CLARIFICATION: as of April 2011, the Zeitgeist Movement and The Venus Project went their separate ways in spreading the Resource-Based Economy.

Perhaps we could simply do something similar in the pdf that serves as a source for the chatbot.

I believe that it was not necessary to abandon (as many did) that Guide, but to update it.

That’s really cool! Thanks for setting this up!

I asked to write a poem on homeless people, and it is clearly having lots of influence from The New Human Rights Movement: Reinventing the Economy to End Oppression

1 Like

As far as I know, everything seems to be correct.

Read till the end for the surprise on why you should trust TZM.

1 Like

After spending hours on trying to figure out how to efficiently make it all work.
Here is a glimpse on the first interaction with TZM: Moving Forward content, through original english subtitles file .srt made into plain text for AI to have a better learning experience and accuracy.

3 Likes

TZM Books Enhanced AI

Try TZM Books AI Now
Since the last post I’ve been working on improving things and introducing new content.
Old TZM Books AI will be available for people that only need content from the books.
TZM Books Enchanced AI includes subtitles of the major content of TZM Videos.
Subtitles were carefully selected and if you see something very valuable missing,
it is always possible to inform and contribute.

Current vision:

• Maintain books for TZM Books AI
  • Maintain subtitles for TZM Books Enchanced AI
  • General maintenance

Future vision:

• TZM Books Enchanced AI formal:
    • Content from Gabor Mate Interviews and lectures
    • Content from Robert Sapolsky Interviews and lectures
    • (Name what you would like here more.)
    • Revolution Now Podcast
    • In All Seriousness Podcast
    • Culture in Decline’s “Yelling at the Wind” series
    • Culture in Decline 2
    • Zeitgeist IV
  • TZM Books Enchanced AI Informal:
    • Venus Project content.
    • Jacque Fresco Interviews.
    • Zeitgeist: The Movie (2007)
    • Zeitgeist: Addendum (2008)
    • Culture in Decline 1
    • Will include everything, plus Peter Joseph uncertain rambling interviews and lectures.
    • Will Include most of the interviews and recent data found on Youtube in regards to TZM.
    • TZM Critique Interviews with people like Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Alex Jones
    • (Write here if you want something added here)
    • Less quality content, but still keeping sanity and direction, no homebrew interviews from TZMOfficialChannel.

2 Likes

1 Like