Anyone involved or heard about Volt?
I know we don’t recognize politics as an efficient way to arrive at decisions. But it’s what we have today, and it’s best to give room to the political parties that pave the way towards a better future, i.e. a post-scarcity society by the means of e.g. a resource based economy.
Some highlights that makes this party interesting:
- Pan-European, but works on local level (grassroots)
- Strong sustainability goals (EU CO2 neutral by 2040)
- Many new ideas to utilize modern technology to “reinvent” democracy and improve society
- Basic income (I’m personally not a huge fan, since it’s patch work and may increase consumption, but let’s see)
- Hyperloop in Europe
- Circular economy
- They use a chapter structure, just like TZM
Read more about them: